big mick
Fish Addict
Im always fancinated about the hierachy of tanks and how it can all change in the blink of an eye. As my angels are all pairing off and spawning now there was always one called Alexander who paired off with my other koi angel (called Lucy)and was very aggressive to the other angels.
He was the largest of them all and the others just kept out of his way, then another male called Wallace suddenly took a growth spurt, his fins became very impressive and he paired off with my spotted colour angel (called Lacota).....now since Wallace and Lacota have started spawning Wallace is now the undisputed DADDY of the tank.....its good to see Alexander getting put in his place.....here are some pictures.
'Fall from grace'......Alexander and Lucy ....a good looking couple, she has stayed with Alexander despite him not being top dog which I find quite romantic.
The Daddy!....Wallace. He isnt blacked up in this picture but when his stripes black up he is stunning!
Lacota.....Wallace's woman, I love her markings and home to keep and raise their next spawn
This is young Artorius....he is a stunning fish but he is only small, it will be interesting to see where he fits in to the hierachy when he gets bigger
....and finally Alfie....I think he is gay...
He was the largest of them all and the others just kept out of his way, then another male called Wallace suddenly took a growth spurt, his fins became very impressive and he paired off with my spotted colour angel (called Lacota).....now since Wallace and Lacota have started spawning Wallace is now the undisputed DADDY of the tank.....its good to see Alexander getting put in his place.....here are some pictures.
'Fall from grace'......Alexander and Lucy ....a good looking couple, she has stayed with Alexander despite him not being top dog which I find quite romantic.
The Daddy!....Wallace. He isnt blacked up in this picture but when his stripes black up he is stunning!
Lacota.....Wallace's woman, I love her markings and home to keep and raise their next spawn
This is young Artorius....he is a stunning fish but he is only small, it will be interesting to see where he fits in to the hierachy when he gets bigger
....and finally Alfie....I think he is gay...
.









