Who Has Seen The Most Concerts

Had anyone been in Hannah Montana concert :shifty: I'm just kidding I've never been in a concert before that's way you gys shall hail me.... everyone say: (all hail M.R Otter)

Rarely been organised enough to look ahead at dates but my favourites so far have been 65 days of static, Rammstein, the Stereophonics and Joe Satriani I would all go see again.

Especially 65dos.

Saw the phonics last year at t in the park and they were excellent :good:

my most disappointing were phonics at MEN and the Police in MEN and U2 in Amsetrdam

Best are Prince at 02 , Lenny Kravitz in V Festoval, Roger Waters in Lpool, Gomez in Liverpool and Coldplay in Liverpool

Chilis, Faith no more, Charlatans, Ian Brown, Verve AND kINgs of Leon are al spot on live

my most disappointing were phonics at MEN and the Police in MEN and U2 in Amsetrdam

Best are Prince at 02 , Lenny Kravitz in V Festoval, Roger Waters in Lpool, Gomez in Liverpool and Coldplay in Liverpool

Chilis, Faith no more, Charlatans, Ian Brown, Verve AND kINgs of Leon are al spot on live

KOL are great live but after seeing them maybe 5 times im kinda bored with them.

Justed booked tickets to homecoming scotland featuring The View, Idlewild, King Creaosote and the Dykeenies :good:

http://www.homecominglive.com/

Most reactions

Back