Richard22b
Fish Crazy
On Monday I noticed overnight my silver Dolars were covered in white spot and a few other fish were showing signs of it.
I have had this in a previous tank and knew the procedure.
On tuesday I bought 4 bottles of treatment and treated my tank in the evening. Its great seeing your water turn a shade of blue due to the treatment.
I checked last night (wednesday) 24 hours later and the white spot as already pretty much gone. I am following the treament schedule for the next week and will review their progress.
Silver dollars were by far the worst effected of all my fish.
I have had this in a previous tank and knew the procedure.
On tuesday I bought 4 bottles of treatment and treated my tank in the evening. Its great seeing your water turn a shade of blue due to the treatment.
I checked last night (wednesday) 24 hours later and the white spot as already pretty much gone. I am following the treament schedule for the next week and will review their progress.
Silver dollars were by far the worst effected of all my fish.







