White and Blue Guppies!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Sasha

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
-_- Has anyone ever seen male guppies that are half blue and half white? I never saw any fish that color before! While I was observing the fish in a store, I noticed two male guppies with bodies half white and blue! :hyper: I just HAD to get them both. . . which was the last thing I wanted since my larger tank is overstocked. I named the new guppies Neptune (after the greek god of the sea) and the other Cirrus! They are so beautiful! I'll post pictures of them as soon as possible! :wub:

Sasha said:
-_- Has anyone ever seen male guppies that are half blue and half white? I never saw any fish that color before! While I was observing the fish in a store, I noticed two male guppies with bodies half white and blue! :hyper: I just HAD to get them both. . . which was the last thing I wanted since my larger tank is overstocked. I named the new guppies Neptune (after the greek god of the sea) and the other Cirrus! They are so beautiful! I'll post pictures of them as soon as possible! :wub:
do you mean tuxedo guppies??

Really dark blue (nearly black) back and silver front?

not a great piccy... but is this the type you mean?

oh.. cant post piccys... ah ha :whistle:

tuxguppy.jpg

smithrc said:
do you mean tuxedo guppies??

Really dark blue (nearly black) back and silver front?
eek that sounds like what i bought today - there were 2 but one had a damaged tail. really really attractive little fish!

L x

I had a sky blue female one but she went to another home as my guppies were getting terrorised... I have one left who is ok and a tough nut (and who tries to mate with my swordtail?.?.?.?.) and he is a really vivid pale yellow. Hes gorge!

:thumbs: Well, the guppies I bought are dark blue near the tail and the front part of their bodies is pure white. I had never seen guppies that color before! Is that what they're called . . . texudo guppies? -_-

:D Thanks for posting a picture!

I have just recently bought a male blue guppy he is tan (regular color) from the tip of his nose to his gills including the underside with green and blue spots in the tan. Pluse he is a pastel sky blue tail with the color extending to the the tip of his top body all the way to his gills with the rest of the body filled with black...A very preety fish I might add! :D

Most reactions

Back