Which Filter

Which filter for 37 gallon tank

  • Emporer (Rated for 50g)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penguin (Rated for 50g)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aqua Clear (Rated for 50)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
I was actaully considering that, but instead of a 50, just getting a second 30, but and AquaClear. That way I have the extra filter, but saving a bit of money.

well there you go, me personally id get the bigger one for when i got a bigger tank :shifty: hehe always looking to upgrade lol
 
unfortunatly, Im not upgrading any time soon. I only have one more year of staying at home, then I'm going to college. So, I need all my tanks to be fully established, so I can go to college a miss a few water changes, while Im away. My mom said she will feed the fish, but their only getting water changed when I come home. I guess this could be a reason to get the extra large filter. Hmm thoughts thoughts thoughts
 
unfortunatly, Im not upgrading any time soon. I only have one more year of staying at home, then I'm going to college. So, I need all my tanks to be fully established, so I can go to college a miss a few water changes, while Im away. My mom said she will feed the fish, but their only getting water changed when I come home. I guess this could be a reason to get the extra large filter. Hmm thoughts thoughts thoughts


see this is why, and you will have it for later on down the line... i went from a 10 gallon to a 55 gallon and already eye balling 75 gallon and bigger and i only started in jan.
 
Aquaclear because the others just plain suck. The biowheel is a gimmick to get people to buy it. It works, but so do sponges and ceramic rings. The bio wheel is supposed to make the bacteria really efficient workers, but theres no point of being super efficient when everything is already taken care of right? What I would do is just replace all the media with foam(leave the ceramic if you wish).
 

Most reactions

Back
Top