Which Corys Do You Have?

Updating.
I keep:
Aeneus x12
Black Venezuela x1
Sterbai x3
Paleatus x5
Panda x1
Ambiacus/agassizii x1
Elegans x1
Napoensis x1
Pygmaeus x17
Trilineatus x13
Leucomelas x1
CW028 x2
Weitzmani x4

Napoensis
20201030_172808.webp


Leucomelas
20201029_114222.webp


CW028
20201029_133711.webp


Elegans
20201029_103130.webp


Panda
20201028_181414.webp


Sterbai
20201024_182428.webp


Black Venezuela (aeneus/schultzei)
20201016_151119.webp
 
Updating.
I keep:
Aeneus x12
Black Venezuela x1
Sterbai x3
Paleatus x5
Panda x1
Ambiacus/agassizii x1
Elegans x1
Napoensis x1
Pygmaeus x17
Trilineatus x13
Leucomelas x1
CW028 x2
Weitzmani x4

Napoensis
View attachment 121292

Leucomelas
View attachment 121293

CW028
View attachment 121294

Elegans
View attachment 121295

Panda
View attachment 121296

Sterbai
View attachment 121297

Black Venezuela (aeneus/schultzei)
View attachment 121298
Don’t forget emerald green and six ray Corys!
 
I currently have a group of Corydoras paleatus
0A2996EE-6561-43C1-A027-4A31D8BD0FF0.webp
at my parents house we have a group of corydoras elegans, and 2 elderly corydoras aeneus
1F0AA998-54A6-48C3-B845-F5526B544673.webp
In the past I’ve kept:
Corydoras aeneus
Corydoras paleatus
Corydoras concolor
Corydoras elegans
Corydoras schwartzi
Corydoras venezualanus
Corydoras panda
Corydoras trilineatus
Corydoras metae
Corydoras duplicareus
Corydoras adolfoi
Corydoras delphax
 
I have:

CW006, "narcisso cory"
CW045
CW009, "green laser"
C125, Aspidoras spilotus
Corydoras habrosus
Corydoras carlae
Corydoras panda
Corydoras schulzei
Corydoras pygmaeus
 
Last edited:
I have 5x Black Corys, I will upload pictures once they are in their new tank.
 
Planted tank:

7 x Corydoras "Rio Nanay" (that's what they were labelled as, no idea what species these are)
5 x Corydoras concolor (I've been told these are wild)
4 x Corydoras duplicareus (tank bred)

tank only been set up for about 5 months now, all in good health but they are very shy and only come out at night. Dense vegetation doesn't help, they make full use of it and refuse to come out during the day!

6' tank

9 x Corydoras pulcher
12 x Corydoras robustus
4 x Corydoras pantanalensis (one of my favourite corys, very hard to get hold of, bought these two years ago and cannot get any more)
1 x Brochis britskii
5 x Brochis multiradiatus

If anyone can find out if Brochis britskii is available in the UK I would be most grateful.
 
Black cory
Julie
Sterba
Pandas
Gold laser
Albino
 

Attachments

  • F60E84D0-B38B-45A7-BFB7-ED8F4B99782F.webp
    F60E84D0-B38B-45A7-BFB7-ED8F4B99782F.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 225
  • D34B758F-322C-45C2-9B50-A3C770DDAC6C.webp
    D34B758F-322C-45C2-9B50-A3C770DDAC6C.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 182
  • DAE05E9B-C3CE-4257-8F1B-D2C3F048006D.webp
    DAE05E9B-C3CE-4257-8F1B-D2C3F048006D.webp
    139.1 KB · Views: 233
  • 2E569A34-64B3-4032-B6F5-3241FA761690.webp
    2E569A34-64B3-4032-B6F5-3241FA761690.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 5A2AD5E5-1A69-4F7C-8161-D06B3CB97A24.webp
    5A2AD5E5-1A69-4F7C-8161-D06B3CB97A24.webp
    68.2 KB · Views: 231
  • D51F2D93-B6DA-4655-8A8D-563FF4EFDEA5.webp
    D51F2D93-B6DA-4655-8A8D-563FF4EFDEA5.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 226
Right now I have:
15 bronze cory (Corydoras aeneus)
11 albino (Corydoras aeneu «Albino»)
10 Black Venezuela (Corydoras aeneus «Black Venezuela»)
10 Adolfoi (Corydoras adolfoi)

Would like to adopt from my boyfriend:
6 bandit cory (Corydoras metae)
6 Skunk cory (Corydoras arcuatus)

On my "I like these cory" list are (this list seem to get longer all the time:lol::lol::lol:):
Brochis splendens - Emerald green cory
Corydoras aeneus «Orange Venezuela»
Corydoras concolor - Slate cory
Corydoras melanotaenia - Green-Gold cory
Corydoras oiapoquensis - Flag-Tailed Panda cory
Corydoras Sp. aff. eques - False horseman cory
Corydoras Sp. Orange Laser
Corydoras trilineatus - Leopard cory
Corydoras venezuelanus «Red Sailfin»

Pic. are from the www :)
Corydoras adolfoi.webp
Corydoras aeneu «Albino».webp
Corydoras aeneus - bronze cory.webp
Corydoras aeneus «Black Venezuela».webp


Corydoras arcuatus - Skunk cory.webp
Corydoras metae - Bandit cory.webp



Brochis splendens - Emerald green cory.webp
Corydoras aeneus «Orange Venezuela».webp

Corydoras concolor - Slate cory.webp
Corydoras melanotaenia - Green-Gold cory.webp
Corydoras oiapoquensis - Flag-Tailed Panda cory.webp
Corydoras Sp. aff. eques - False horseman cory.webp
Corydoras Sp. Orange Laser.webp
Corydoras trilineatus - Leopard cory.webp
Corydoras venezuelanus «Red Sailfin».webp
 
What corys do you have? :unsure: Which are your favorites? :wub:

If you have pictures, please share them with the rest of us cory lovers. :D



______
My corys are listed in my signature. Here are a few pictures of them to start the thread off:

This is Big Mama, a female bronze C. aeneus:

BronzeC.jpg


Black C. aeneus and C. arcuatus (skunk corys):

BlacksandSkunks.jpg


C. seussi:

seussis.jpg


C. axelrodi:

AxelrodiDebut2.jpg


C. aeneus, orange lasers:

Schooloforangelasers.jpg


C. pandas and C. pygmaeus:

pandaspygmaeus.jpg


C. pastazensis:

pastazensis1.jpg


C. wietzmani:

weitzmanimale.jpg
WOW, i have just spotted and green cories.......
 
I have 2 panda cory's
4 c. Trilineatus (false Julii)
5 Corydoras aeneus "Venezuela"
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210513_154319151.webp
    IMG_20210513_154319151.webp
    183.7 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_20210513_153203151.webp
    IMG_20210513_153203151.webp
    200.5 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20210513_153216846.webp
    IMG_20210513_153216846.webp
    151.1 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_20210513_172739767.webp
    IMG_20210513_172739767.webp
    130.6 KB · Views: 187
Just seen this post! Love some of the corydoras

I've got 8x Corydoras similis (smudge spot)

(Having watched this I note the substrate is in need of a vac 😜)

I h
Just seen this post! Love some of the corydoras

I've got 8x Corydoras similis (smudge spot)

(Having watched this I note the substrate is in need of a vac 😜)

I have a bunch of different Corydoras 4 sterbai 4 juli 3 panda 3 skunk and 5 smudgies in my over crowded 40 gallon.. swordtails had a breeding frenzy...

Also have 1emerald and 5 orange venezuelan in my 55 gallon that my angel fish just laid eggs in... so they are terrorizing all the other fish in the tank...

Always something lol ..
 

Most reactions

Back
Top