Where Did It Go?

ryanred5

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I did a post on here yesterday about the setting up of my new corner tank with some pictures, I came back on last night to see there was any replies and it had gone.

I've had no pms to say there was any problems with it and I don't think its been moved.

Any ideas?
 
I did a post on here yesterday about the setting up of my new corner tank with some pictures, I came back on last night to see there was any replies and it had gone.

I've had no pms to say there was any problems with it and I don't think its been moved.

Any ideas?

Hi, are you looking in the right section? I have put something in on what I thought was say, Tropical Discussion only to find it later in like, New to the hobby. :rolleyes: Easy mistake.

Posts are not usually removed unless they contain offensive stuff. Sometimes they are moved to more relevent sections but a trail is left in the original post.

Hope this helps
 

Most reactions

Back
Top