fishadmirer
New Member
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2008
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Okay I have known about this fish for awhile and have always wanted one but not for sure where I can get one at.
The safe way
I have a empty tank just for one of these but I have looked online for about 3 days looking for one but I just cant seem to find one. Well and I never buy fish online anyways so I dont know where to look.
I am looking for a Fahaka puffer I inderstand they get big and there diet so no worrys about that I own a green spotteed puffer in one of my OTHER tanks and thats just one of many tanks that I have

Please help out a fish lover.
If I could find something aleast in my own state where I can pick him up would be great but other wise where is a good place online???
The safe way
I am looking for a Fahaka puffer I inderstand they get big and there diet so no worrys about that I own a green spotteed puffer in one of my OTHER tanks and thats just one of many tanks that I have
Please help out a fish lover.
If I could find something aleast in my own state where I can pick him up would be great but other wise where is a good place online???
GOOF!!!







