Whats Your Occupation ?

takes a deep breath..

I am a personal assistant to an executive in warner records.. lol in my part time i also do photography so i do pet photos, birthdays, etc..lol I love my job all the perks and Swag bags..lol I just did the Latin Alternative Music Conference that was a bunch of fun :)
You got any pull to get me a job? (uk based though) lol

our police stations are much quieter than they were and I;m always in Loverpool and Birkenhead stations!!

I can confirm tonight was slightly busy, I saw multiple police officers running around upton round about, 4 police cars heading to upton and I saw 2 police cars in liverpool all chasing people lol. I got pulled over the other day Simonas!!! Though I was fully legit so they sent me on their way, bloody nice chaps they were! ANPR 0 JoshuaA 1.
[/quote]

lol

it didn;t amount to any overtime for me though eh!!
Only overtime I;ve had in last 2 weeks was gettin called out to Liverpool at 01.20 on wednesday night , got in at 3.45am and was backup for work again at 7am!!! I;m getting too old for this lol

I'm going into my senior year in high school, college in a year, hopefully majoring in Biological Sciences (Ecology) or Environmental science, depending on where I go.

:)

our police stations are much quieter than they were and I;m always in Loverpool and Birkenhead stations!!

I can confirm tonight was slightly busy, I saw multiple police officers running around upton round about, 4 police cars heading to upton and I saw 2 police cars in liverpool all chasing people lol. I got pulled over the other day Simonas!!! Though I was fully legit so they sent me on their way, bloody nice chaps they were! ANPR 0 JoshuaA 1.

lol

Only overtime I;ve had in last 2 weeks was gettin called out to Liverpool at 01.20 on wednesday night , got in at 3.45am and was backup for work again at 7am!!! I;m getting too old for this lol
[/quote]

Haha should come round for a drink at mine if you get called out to Liverpool again :p.

lol

Haha should come round for a drink at mine if you get called out to Liverpool again :p.
[/quote]

thought you lived in Wirral?

Most reactions

Back