Whats Your Occupation ?

where do i start! My original aim was the armed forces, esp the Royal Navy, although, i left after 5yrs (wish i stayed now) :sad:

I'm a 'stay at home mum', my son is autistic, so really, i won't be looking to go back to work until he is in full time education, or at least more than 3.5hrs a day.

I'm at college part-time, studying psychology and hoping next year i can step up to a btec in psychology, with the long term goal of social work (prob specializing in special or ASD needs).

Prior to that, I was a VIP accounts manager.

Im a stay at home mum to 2 young kiddies - also in the process of starting and developing my childrens clothes business (I make them).
Looking to go back to work when both are in school FT, though doing what I really dont know!

Starting this fall I will be a student at NDSU. Undeclared major, but I'm thinking about pharmacy.

I'm an A-level student studying Law, Psychology & Sociology. Hoping to enrol on a biology related course soon. When I have the qualifications and grades that I'm aiming for I'm hoping to go onto a good university such as Lincoln or Cambridge.

HGV driver, ive worked for many different companies but now very settled and happy driving a domestic refuse lorry.

rubbish job but someones got to do it..... :lol:

I'm an art student studying Digital Art for Computer Games BA (Hons). Hoping to become a concept artist in the games/films industry once I graduate :)

Good old fashioned British Cop. Just coming up to 2 years in, hence my lull on here. Also completing a degree at the same time!
excellent

is your force bringing a load of cuts in? All the local bobbys I speak to are complaining about overtime issues and if they have a prisoner awaiting interview they have to get permission to carry on just because of overtime budgets!! our police stations are much quieter than they were and I;m always in Loverpool and Birkenhead stations!!

Im a Data security/network analyst, sounds interesting but not realy. Basically I make sure all our companies data in all our regional offices (Europe & Africa) is replicated to a central data center, encrypted, de duplicated and make sure it does not pop up on Google or search engines etc etc. Also general network side of things, monitoring our companies mpls wan, routing and looking at staff's internet usage (when requested by HR).

So basically I spend most of the day on facebook and this forum, if its ever questioned why I use the internet so much "Its because im testing the network" but seen as I look after the network monitoring side of things the only person who can monitor me is.....well me and I dont have a problem with me surfing the net. :rolleyes:

Good old fashioned British Cop. Just coming up to 2 years in, hence my lull on here. Also completing a degree at the same time!

Awesome, don't you get to apply for specific branches of the police soon? Hope your enjoying it :good: .

our police stations are much quieter than they were and I;m always in Loverpool and Birkenhead stations!!

I can confirm tonight was slightly busy, I saw multiple police officers running around upton round about, 4 police cars heading to upton and I saw 2 police cars in liverpool all chasing people lol. I got pulled over the other day Simonas!!! Though I was fully legit so they sent me on their way, bloody nice chaps they were! ANPR 0 JoshuaA 1.

takes a deep breath..

I am a personal assistant to an executive in warner records.. lol in my part time i also do photography so i do pet photos, birthdays, etc..lol I love my job all the perks and Swag bags..lol I just did the Latin Alternative Music Conference that was a bunch of fun :)

Im still in my first year in secondary school, so it will be a while before im anything other than a student XD

But in the future I wish to join the navy as one of there helicopter pilots (don't say thats airforce, our airforce only use planes, the navy have the helicopter.

Most reactions

Back