Whats Your All Time Favourite Song?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

At the moment it's The Divine Conspiracy by Epica.

Without a doubt one of the most amazing songs I've ever heard, even though it's 14 minutes long, it's absolutely incredible.

Epica has become one of my favorite bands, they sound kind of like Nightwish, only they're actually a little bit better!

I highly recommend that you listen to this song!

I decided this week its Us and Them by Pink Floyd off the best album ever but then that could easily change in a minute when I listen to more in my car later

Okay, my favorite song of the week (yes week) is The Beast and The Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold. Normally, I don't like anything on the cd City of Evil, but it's grown on me finally. Plus, I recently learned to play that song on my drums. :)

You remind me of Jack Black's character in High Fidelity :lol:

my fave song of all time, well its....... U2 "where the streets have no name"

anything really from Pink Floyd's Echoes album, comfortably numb, us and them, keep talking, marooned, fletcher memorial home, sorrow, and time

Steve Vai - for the love of god and windows to the soul

anything really from Pink Floyd's Echoes album, comfortably numb, us and them, keep talking, marooned, fletcher memorial home, sorrow, and time

good choices (bar Fletcher Memorial and sorrow!!lol)

Us and Them is amazing. I listened to that over the Humber Bridge recently and it was perfect

good choices (bar Fletcher Memorial and sorrow!!lol)

Us and Them is amazing. I listened to that over the Humber Bridge recently and it was perfect

BAR fletcher memorial home? :blink:

it has the best guitar solo ever, so much feeling!

I have to say anything Rammstein because I do fancy the heavier stuff. But, the reason I really have to say they have made the best music, is because most of us stupid americans just buy and say hey, that sounds good without actually knowing what they are saying. Most of the songs they sing are quite raunchy and some sick sh*t.... especially something like "Buck dich".... "Buck Dich".... if you go to about 1 min... he brings his slave out and grossness ensues from there.....

But beyond that, anything classic rock.... floyd, zepplin, AC/DC.... all that good stuff

Ox :good:

EDIT - repeat post...you can delete this one

anything ozzy with randy rhoads on guitar.anything he put out after randy's tragic death is crap.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back