What's This?

AquaPit

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi

I would like some help in identifying why my plants look ike this?
CAM00534~2-1.jpg

CAM00535-1.jpg

Is it because they are getting too much light?

...too little light?

...degrading because they are too old?

They are Anubias btw..

New shoots seems to be shooting out too..

I want to rectify this before any more of the plants get worst!
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Too much light, they can melt under high amounts of light. You can even grow them in shaded or dark places in the tank. It could also be a lack of something. Weather it be co2 or ferts its hard to tell without saying whats going in when.

Get some floating plants to create some shade, like water lettuce... that grows incredibly fast and it looks nice too when the roots start to grow downwards into the tank.

techen said:
Too much light, they can melt under high amounts of light. You can even grow them in shaded or dark places in the tank. It could also be a lack of something. Weather it be co2 or ferts its hard to tell without saying whats going in when.
I neither dose any ferts nor co2.. and lights have always been on avg of 4hrs.. the light i'm using is an Led type and is situated just above them..

nic1 said:
Get some floating plants to create some shade, like water lettuce... that grows incredibly fast and it looks nice too when the roots start to grow downwards into the tank.
Tks for the suggestion!

AquaPit said:

I neither dose any ferts nor co2.. and lights have always been on avg of 4hrs.. the light i'm using is an Led type and is situated just above them..

nic1 said:
Tks for the suggestion!

No ferts or CO2 could be your problem then, Maybe look into something down those lines.

techen said:
nic1 said:
Tks for the suggestion!

No ferts or CO2 could be your problem then, Maybe look into something down those lines.

Sure..tks once again!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back