martin_jones
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 124
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Staplehurst, Kent, United Kingdom
I have just got a second aquarium, and was wondering what's the quickest way to cycle it.
I am going on holidays for a week next week, so was hoping to make a start while I'm away.
What would the best way to do this be?
Assumably I should rinse the existing filters in the tank to spread the bacteria (I've only had the first tank about 7 weeks - is that OK?), but what else can I do to aid the cycle?
TIA
Martin
I am going on holidays for a week next week, so was hoping to make a start while I'm away.
What would the best way to do this be?
Assumably I should rinse the existing filters in the tank to spread the bacteria (I've only had the first tank about 7 weeks - is that OK?), but what else can I do to aid the cycle?
TIA
Martin







