What's Santa bringing you for Christmas...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

A fish room is the only way to go. You control everything in there. Nobody screwing around and scaring the fish. Lights go on and off when you want and you can have all your stuff out handy without someone complaining. Ideally it would have its own separate heat source then you don't need individual tank heaters. A sink and a refrigerator would be the crowning touches. A window with a bird feeder outside of it and a lock on the door. Your Old Man could build you that Madame'.
If we lived in the country he could and probably would. We want to move to some land by a lake after he retires. Sadly, right now we live in a neighborhood with an HOA that you have to get everything approved through. It was a nightmare just getting a cover on our patio!

My policy is get what I want without telling him, bring it home then ask lol I do get myself in trouble but he gets over it. Hence why I get told I have a fish addiction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s all good if he does, I will just go and buy the pressie and advise what he brought me. I could even write my own card and tell myself how amazing I am and sign from him ahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My policy is get what I want without telling him, bring it home then ask lol I do get myself in trouble but he gets over it. Hence why I get told I have a fish addiction
All well and good but men are way more forgiving :rofl:
I'm not yet fully forgiven for the day I decided it was easier just to bring my new motorcycle home than try to justify why I needed one. That was 13 years ago and I am on my 4th bike since then :devil:

I think that’s why my Hubble allows me to do pretty much what I want with my fish. If I’m messing with them then I’m not paying attention to how many parts he’s buying for one of his restoration cars in the garage. Sometimes I start complaining about how much time he’s spending in the garage. That’s the best time to bring up a new tank. :rofl:

Last edited:
A new sponge filter for my 10 gallon fry tank :)

All well and good but men are way more forgiving :rofl:
I'm not yet fully forgiven for the day I decided it was easier just to bring my new motorcycle home than try to justify why I needed one. That was 13 years ago and I am on my 4th bike since then :devil:

Do you think he’ll be so forgiving that I’m already starting to line up another tank?! I can only use the before you say anything I got it for a bargain excuse so many times :eek:

I am laughing as I read these last few posts. What a devious lot we are. (Did I just say lot ? These Englishmen are corrupting my speech) @seangee I brought a new bike home unannounced once. I will NEVER do that again. :(

I went and updated my perfectly good iPhone last year so I could have the lasted IPhone and my daughter could have my other one. Well I got in so much trouble and in the dog house for a few days lol still hasn’t stopped me with my spontaneous ways :p

I feel your pain :rofl:

:band:

I am getting a full sized echo generation 3 to get some thump thump to my Amazon HD music! This will be a nice addition to my 4 echo dots I have now. Via voice, my echo devices can control lights on all four fish tanks, 2 lamps, an overhead light, and my outside lights. They also can control my thermostat by voice.

"Alexa...turn on all my fish tank lights."

I am getting a full sized echo generation 3 to get some thump thump to my Amazon HD music! This will be a nice addition to my 4 echo dots I have now. Via voice, my echo devices can control lights on all four fish tanks, 2 lamps, an overhead light, and my outside lights. They also can control my thermostat by voice.

That is pretty cool

Wow ! Mr. High Tech. That's pretty Coolidge.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back