What Would You Stock A 70l Tank With?

fiskkeeperpro

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
641
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Dereham, Norfolk, England
Im considering giving up marines due to money issues and i would replace it with a 70l tank.

I would go for a rekord 70 but please can you suggest other 70l tanks?

Now to stocking, i would make it planted.

I would like rams but i dont know what else to get. 1 pair of rams and ....

I dont like black neons or rainbowfish s please reccommend. Cories would be nice but i wouldnt mind something bottom, and middle so i can see it

Thanks

Will
 
At the end of the day only you can really decide what you'd like to stock with :) if it were me id go for a simple combo of the Rams, Cories and a shoal of tetra :)
 
Pygmy cories are more bottom/mid level fish that the regular cories. I would go for a group of these, a pair of rams, and maybe a small shoal of neons or other small tetras.

Ryan
 

Most reactions

Back
Top