jennybugs
Eternally pruned fingers!
I have one of two tanks to replan - either (most likely) my 125L Fluval Duo Deep or my Akva Stabil Effectline 180L tall tank - and I am looking for new fish to try.
I have either thought of brackish in the form of a gsp or marine so thought I'd ask all you brackish fans what you'd do with either of these tanks, brackish wise
I have F8 puffers with bbg's and Florida Flagfish at present in a different tank and I'd love to hear what you'd do if you were in my shoes
Thankyou peeps in advance
I have either thought of brackish in the form of a gsp or marine so thought I'd ask all you brackish fans what you'd do with either of these tanks, brackish wise
I have F8 puffers with bbg's and Florida Flagfish at present in a different tank and I'd love to hear what you'd do if you were in my shoes
Thankyou peeps in advance

most impressive looking fish. As for the muskippers...apart from making me thirst for a Guiness, i like that idea alot!
I have plenty of time to ponder it all though.






