What To Stock?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

sailin_home

Reaction score
hi, i've kept tropical for 4 years but lost more fish then i can count due to ammonia n nitrates problems so decided to sell up n buy marine fish instead . bought a complete set up from my lfs including aquaone 620t tank, 10kg live rock and live sand, 25 gallon of salt water and 5 gallon of ro water, skimmer, heater and filter. been running for about 6 months now,happy to report never had any water problems. it's stocked with 2 blue green chromis, 1 yellow bellied damsel, 1 regal tang, 1 clown fish, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 orange & purple lobster and 3 blue legged hermit crabs. got lots of sea grass growing of the lr, basically want to know how many fish/inverts and corals i can safely hold in my tank, to eliminate over stocking. any good ideas for corals and fish would be great. Dimentions are 62x39x52cm and about 130lt. Lighting is T5

you could get a few more hermits in there, red leg IMO, also a few snails. Also I would get a pair of clownfish ;)

Screw the clowns, get a pair of morays. :drool:

Well, I guess that may present some problems... most clowns do blow though.

Morays are cool but personally I would go for the clowns! Get percs though coz as lynden says "every man and his dog has an occ"! ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back