What To Do With Aquarium?

Leedsboi86

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds - United Kingdom
Hey everyone.

I have a Aquastart 320 Aquarium thats been kinda stuck in my shed for past 5 months.
The filter has been changed for a Power Filter as last time it was used it had sand in the bottom
so the UGF wasn't any use.

The link for the tank is http://www.onlineaquariumstore.com/acatalo..._Start_320.html
I have the silver one.

Really not sure what to do with the tank, setup, sell, give to my Bf for work?
I have some Java Moss in a friends Aquarium that I could get aswell.

Any ideas on what to do?
decor? fish? etc


Thanks!
 
I've just won one of these off ebay for a few quid myself and also wondering what to use it as.

I've always fancied keeping a dwarf puffer but am I right in thinking I could only have one (at a push, two) in a tank this size?

A shrimp tank would be nice, some cherries maybe... would look really good if it was decently aquascaped too.
Or a Betta? Or a fry tank seeing as I am being over run with platy and swordtail babies?

(although the UGF is a touch off-putting, first time I've dealt with a UGF since the early 90s when I used to watch my father manage his tanks)

PS - sorry to hi-jack your thread!
 
i keep two dps in a 30 litre and they are fine a 320 is about that (i think)

so you could risk it

(dont give me grief, i dont care, they were by one get one free n they dont fight)


you could perhaps use it as a shrimp tank ?
i dont like shimp, wierd things
no offense but a betta would be so much more rewarding
 
i keep two dps in a 30 litre and they are fine a 320 is about that (i think)

so you could risk it

(dont give me grief, i dont care, they were by one get one free n they dont fight)


you could perhaps use it as a shrimp tank ?
i dont like shimp, wierd things
no offense but a betta would be so much more rewarding

I volunteer at a place thats always looking for more tanks :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top