What The Heck Is This!

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
9,505
Reaction score
6,184
Points
113
Location
USA
originally had Red Cherry Shrimp in this tank but moved them months ago. Had one ghost shrimp remaining in this tank. I thought he died. I found this tonight. Is it my ghost shrimp? It has some color now and about 2” long.
 

Attachments

  • 30E742B3-4436-4D5C-96AA-F644C19C4D87.webp
    30E742B3-4436-4D5C-96AA-F644C19C4D87.webp
    230 KB · Views: 386
  • DCEC55FC-4946-4750-8C71-4D11C8A33310.webp
    DCEC55FC-4946-4750-8C71-4D11C8A33310.webp
    255.8 KB · Views: 350
  • 65426B25-F238-43C5-A6EE-536F7C977A1B.webp
    65426B25-F238-43C5-A6EE-536F7C977A1B.webp
    164.6 KB · Views: 350
Maybe the cherry and ghost shrimp bred? And that's the offspring? I dont think ghost shrimp change colour.....
 
From everything I have read, it’s physically impossible for the 2 to breed.
 
I have no idea. It was sold as a glass shrimp which it looked like at first but it is not a glass shrimp.
 
Last edited:
Deanasue just created an entirely new color variation in cherry shrimp! I’d like to put in a request for yellow shrimp with black racing stripes! Ha ha. Idk what kind of shrimp that is but it’s very unique looking.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top