What The Heck Are These?

MewMew42

Fish Herder
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
1,420
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Manchester UK
I took them home from work after noticing someone had brought them in, now theyve gotten bigger id like to know what they are lol

1zojbz9.jpg

330y7t0.jpg

rjqce0.jpg
 
Being as I havent seen a fry from another fish except for pleco's and african cichlids in a while, please forgive me if I'm wrong. I belive it is a Platy fry.
 
Exactly wat mix master said, i think they look like platy fry, although i myself havent seen those markings on platy before. Maybe a barb or those markings are similar to sum tetra i think
 
i think they look like endler guppy crosses
 
i thought that they may have been a type of livebearer but like you guys said its the stripes that threw me!
 
I've seen tiger platy's, which are a light orange with black stripes on them( given they arent common). So, it's possible/
 
Arulius Barb - Puntius arulius [URL="http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/barbs/arulius-barb.php"]http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/barbs/arulius-barb.php[/URL]

Five banded barb - Puntius pentazona [URL="http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/barbs/fivebandedbarb.php"]http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/barbs/fivebandedbarb.php[/URL]

Green Barb Puntius semifasciolatus [URL="http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/barbs/greenbarb.php"]http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/barbs/greenbarb.php[/URL]

as yours are still young they might not of coloured up fully yet out of these i think the five banded look closest to yours i maybe wrong and not be barbs but they look like them abit to me

it could be them kribensis12 mate
 

Most reactions

Back
Top