What stage of fish keeping are you?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hmm I'd say I'm around 20 building my stuff and methods of filtration...but I've never had my own fish room just tanks...did I skip a step?!?

"Holy **** that was wrong," first bigger tank (typical Aquarium co-op phase) <--- me at the moment :/ bought a tank that when it on its stand , the top is higher than my armpit which means I need a stool for everything plus I wish for my arms to stretch so i can rearrange stuff. I have lost count of the times I have muttered 'My mother should have married a gibbon!' lol x

I have short arms. That's why I went for a custom built tank that is not as tall as the 'off the peg' tanks. I wear a T shirt to do anything in the main tank, but the sleeves still got wet, so now I use a large freezer bag clip to pin the T shirt sleeve onto my shoulder.

And keep my fingers crossed that no-one rings the doorbell till I've finished.

aww dont! , when I was cooking one warm evening i couldn't see a hair grip so I used a clothes peg to hold my fringe off my face, then we needed something from the local shop. We walked over there, then when i got back i caught a glimpse of me in the mirror with the peg still in my hair! I said to my son arghh I went shop with this peg like this ! he smiled and said yes, I know ! little devil ! lol x

A couple of things are out of order for me. Where is, "I sold everything I owned, moved to another country, and now have to start all over"?
When I left I was somewhere about here:
10-Now you have 2-3 tanks
11-Fully-planted biotopes--what is aquascaping?

Going to pick back up with aquascaping in a ~60gal-ish display tank and design a 'sandfall' with a swarm of neons. (I miss my neons)
Have to wait for the house to get finished building first.

A couple of things are out of order for me. Where is, "I sold everything I owned, moved to another country, and now have to start all over"?
When I left I was somewhere about here:
10-Now you have 2-3 tanks
11-Fully-planted biotopes--what is aquascaping?

Going to pick back up with aquascaping in a ~60gal-ish display tank and design a 'sandfall' with a swarm of neons. (I miss my neons)
Have to wait for the house to get finished building first.
Sounds like interesting times for you! An aquascaped 60 gallon with a neon swarm would be extremely nice.

i have no clue where i am - i guess I am where all newbie fall; btw everyone who post to this thread has obviously reached #2 or otherwise are using their physic powers; which you will have to guess.

I think I’m an 8 I have a 10 gallon tetra community tank. I got ride of the plastic plants and now have Amazon swords that are doing well and some driftwood. I had a family tank a few years ago that had guppies which was fun but they have a lot of babies! I am wanting to get a bigger tank and do some good Aquascaping and try and breed a harder fish. Still not sure about shrimp although I did want a blue kind but decided otherwise.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back