What snail is this?

No its most definitely a ramshorn, note the curled shape. Pond snails and bladder snails have pointed shells.
I concur, pond snails are smaller and have pointy shells. Usually when people think of pond snails, they think of bladder snails, but they are different:
B44CEC3B-79A2-469A-8DC1-F93462A02C81.webp

BRH snails look like this:
BAA0BDC1-E61A-40FB-8D42-8CA13CBAC294.webp

(Yours seem to be the “Blue Leopard” variety)
 
It is indeed a ramshorn. I looked at first 2 pics and decided it was a pond snail. I didn't look at the other pics which clearly show what it is.:wub:
 
I concur, pond snails are smaller and have pointy shells. Usually when people think of pond snails, they think of bladder snails, but they are different:
View attachment 121820
BRH snails look like this:
View attachment 121821
(Yours seem to be the “Blue Leopard” variety)
Oh wow! Your right! That snail looks just like him. Actually quite pretty! I’m getting excited seeing him grow.
 
Oh wow! Your right! That snail looks just like him. Actually quite pretty! I’m getting excited seeing him grow.
They will get even better looking when they get older, striking colors... :wub:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top