• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
One of our members posted that she thought there were more males in our hobby than females. Let's learn the truth of the makeup of our members via this poll. This poll is totally anonymous. No one can see who is responding to the poll unless you wish to add a comment.

Poll will close on September 20th so please answer the poll now.

Last edited:
Surely a simple SQL query of recently active members would give you a more accurate result - and more quickly.

I have a question. How do you not click the “I prefer not to answer a poll”, if you don’t want to answer the poll? :lol:

just maybe to show you don't like the poll

or maybe I could have put Male, Female, or Other :lol:

we do have one member, I wont say who but the name begins with a C, who may well be from Mars. It would fit in the "other" category.

Last edited:
image.jpg
wey do have one member, I wont say who but his name begins with a C, who may well be from Mars. He would fit in the "other" category.

He's here on my merry little planet of Gothos.

enough trolling...we need to be nice to IT.., IT is our resident fish guru so we don't want to upset IT.

supposedly we have thousands of members but evidently not that many active members...hope to see more responses to our poll

supposedly we have thousands of members but evidently not that many active members...hope to see more responses to our poll
We have thousands of members, but only a few are active. I wish more members where active, that way we could have more support in the contests. :)

I was the one that asked the question and made the assumption it was primarily a male activity - mainly because the only people I know of that have kept aquariums were male. It could also be that women are more likely to participate on forums and therefore are voting female while men are less likely to participate or answer polls. Who knows.

I still believe stamp collecting is primarily a male activity. LOL

I was the one that asked the question and made the assumption it was primarily a male activity - mainly because the only people I know of that have kept aquariums were male. It could also be that women are more likely to participate on forums and therefore are voting female while men are less likely to participate or answer polls. Who knows.

I still believe stamp collecting is primarily a male activity. LOL
Lol. :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back