monkey_wrench
Fish Fanatic
Hi
I've noticed a a stringy white substance carpeting the leaves of my plants and i cant get rid of it and it makes the tank look like crap!
Every time i brush it off it just comes back really quickly, sometimes in a matter of minutes. I tried brushing it all off the doing a water change
right after to remove it from the water but that did nothing, it still just keeps coming back. I suspect its some algae so i reduced the hours of light
with no luck.
Can anyone tell me wat this stuff is and how i get rid of it?
thankss
I've noticed a a stringy white substance carpeting the leaves of my plants and i cant get rid of it and it makes the tank look like crap!
Every time i brush it off it just comes back really quickly, sometimes in a matter of minutes. I tried brushing it all off the doing a water change
right after to remove it from the water but that did nothing, it still just keeps coming back. I suspect its some algae so i reduced the hours of light
with no luck.
Can anyone tell me wat this stuff is and how i get rid of it?
thankss
/www.theplantedtank.co.uk/algae.htm






