What Is This Killi Like?

rocknurworld2006

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
what is this killi like and is it easy to keep?

APHANIUS FASCIATUS

and same for this whats it like?

APHANIUS SOPHIAE

APHANIUS FASCIATUS
I a brackish/saltwater killifish from europe, I have never kept any of the species so therefore I cannot comment on their breeding and general husbandry, What I do know is that Aphanius fasciatus is on the IUCN Red List of threatened species and therefore it is unlikely either you or I obtaining this Killifish. Most available stock will be sent to dedicated breeders who will have set up a species maintenance program to stop the species from becoming extinct. Although abundant is some areas it still remains on the list.
APHANIUS SOPHIAE
Is a killifish from around Iran and Iraq not particularly colourful, again I dont know a great deal about this species or the genus as a whole. Never kept any of them.
Therefore it would be wrong of me to comment from internet lookups which you can perform yourself.
Regards
BigC

APHANIUS FASCIATUS
I a brackish/saltwater killifish from europe, I have never kept any of the species so therefore I cannot comment on their breeding and general husbandry, What I do know is that Aphanius fasciatus is on the IUCN Red List of threatened species and therefore it is unlikely either you or I obtaining this Killifish. Most available stock will be sent to dedicated breeders who will have set up a species maintenance program to stop the species from becoming extinct. Although abundant is some areas it still remains on the list.
APHANIUS SOPHIAE
Is a killifish from around Iran and Iraq not particularly colourful, again I dont know a great deal about this species or the genus as a whole. Never kept any of them.
Therefore it would be wrong of me to comment from internet lookups which you can perform yourself.
Regards
BigC

i seen some were where i could get some dop you think it would be worth it or not?

i seen some were where i could get some dop you think it would be worth it or not?
If you think you have the know how and the facilities in place to accomodate and provide proper conditions for their care and well being in terms of aquarium, water quality, feeding and general maintenance then why not go for it.
Regards
BigC

If you think you have the know how and the facilities in place to accomodate and provide proper conditions for their care and well being in terms of aquarium, water quality, feeding and general maintenance then why not go for it.
Regards
BigC

what size of tank do you think the fist ones would need and what salt is best to use?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back