flowerhornkeeper
New Member
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2004
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
hello can anyone tell me what the largest fresh water fish is i know that the whale shark is the largest fish altogether but what is the freshwater equivelent??


??
the russian sturgeon are freshwater also there are many other freshwater sturgeon the diamondback/white/dwarfRusty_S said:As far as I know there are saltwater sturgeons, in fact I didn't think you could get FW ones![]()
QUOTE (Rusty_S @ Jul 8 2004, 08:48 PM)
As far as I know there are saltwater sturgeons, in fact I didn't think you could get FW ones![]()
the russian sturgeon are freshwater also there are many other freshwater sturgeon the diamondback/white/dwarf
another contender is the arapaima gigas,osteogloffiadae @ 4.5 mertres as my male workmate has just informed me
)


ill get to work on sealing the walls ill live in the shed 

just keep it in a betta cup till you get a bigger tank for itcometcattle said:I'm getting a juvie for my 2.5g. I'm getting a bigger tank soon, I promise.![]()
