What Is The Best Way To Kill My Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes you can just read a thread title and know what the replies are going to be. I'm waiting for the time/date and venue for the candle lit vigil for these poor danio.
laugh.gif

I have a couple of puppies, (a bit like the Andrex one!), which have been living with me for the past few weeks. I got them just to get the children used to having animals around the house, and now the children seem well accustomed to them so I'm getting my proper dog at the weekend.
As I will then no longer need the puppies does anyone know the best way to kill them? (Sorry, I have nothing else to do with them)

Thanks!

Disclaimer
Ok, I don't have any puppies, and I am certainly not getting a dog, but it makes me wonder if the OP would think a post similar to the above would be ok?
Some people seem to think of fish as 'throw away' disposable items. They Are Not! See all the other responses and do something responsible with the fish rather than killing them!

Oh dear... they didn't just ask for execution tips on a forum full of fish lovers? A joke maybe...?

Why don't u poach them and prepare them in a nice spice tomato sauce?

Use em as feeders :D hahahah

Only joking

Every LFS will take free fish...its 100% profit.

^^^ They won't take them if they don't have room. Probably not an issue with danios though.

I'm beginning to think troll perhaps. The op could have at least said euthanize, not kill.

On a side note,you posted today in cyprinids,that you had a danio die,and this is a new tank,barely a few weeks old,you are not cycled,and buying puffers very soon,will lead you to killing all your fish by ammonia/nitrite poisoning,so why kill them because you have no use for them when your stupity of not listening too advice given to you by curiosity about fish in cycle.

Sorry i don't mean to offend,but it makes me so mad when people say stupid things to fish lovers about killing fish for the sake of just disregarding them like rubbish!

Sorry i don't mean to offend,but it makes me so mad when people say stupid things to fish lovers about killing fish for the sake of just disregarding them like rubbish!

In addition to ignoring good advice from good fish keepers! Why post if your not going to listen and or learn. I know people make mistakes but fish keeping is no for the ignorant. (I'm not implying ignorance of the OP but making a general statement)

Hopefully the anger you have struck in the hearts of these repliers will cause you to change your ways. We've all been there, (Well maybe not, but we've all been new to fish and have made silly mistakes.)

Hope things turn around for you, and that we can ALL learn from this topic! :good:

Don't kill them :shout: ! take them back to the store as said by most people ^ :nod: .
At least you might get some store credit :good: , so isn't that enough to make you want to return them :huh: :/ , not kill them?

Okay, the OP has been admonished enough. If the OP has anything to add, please PM a mod and we'll re-open this thread. But the membership has clearly expressed its opinion, and I don't think that there is anything more that needs to be said. Thanks.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back