andywg
Bored into leaving
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2004
- Messages
- 6,350
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 36
- Location
- Somewhere else, as I am banned...
Accuracy will never be an opinion. It will be an absolute. Either the test is accurate, or it is x% high or low.
Many people on here claim tests are accurate, yet I will wager almost none have had their water tested by a calibrated professional meter. I know one person did and they found that nitrates of 80ppm on the test were 27ppm on that of the water board tester whilst their ammonia reading of 1ppm was actually 0 (to 2 decimal places).
Many people on here claim tests are accurate, yet I will wager almost none have had their water tested by a calibrated professional meter. I know one person did and they found that nitrates of 80ppm on the test were 27ppm on that of the water board tester whilst their ammonia reading of 1ppm was actually 0 (to 2 decimal places).







