What Is It Doing?

missigfunk

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Aussieland!
One of my bumble bee gobys just keeps swimming up and down, up and down. It's in the heater corner and it just swims up to the top, then back down, then back to the top etc.

I don't think anything is wrong with it, I've just never seen it this active?



Uh...he's moved to another corner now. He's doing laps...


up and down, up and down, up and down lol :blink:
 
sounds like from what your saying is its normal fish bahaviour!!!!
I used to have a firemouth that would spend a good few hours aday getting caught in the filter current wizzing to the other end down to bottom across front of tank and back up into the current no stop,,,it was funny
 
I woke up this morning and he was still at it!

One of the other fish must have told him he looks fat :lol:


Yeah Bon Jovi was THE BEST! I was front row center :drool:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top