arobinson1984
Fish Gatherer
As I've mentioned in previous posts, I'm getting an eheim external filter and hydor external heater next week and have read many times on different threads that people recommend a powerhead.
What exactly is a powerhead? is it an accessory for your filter? is it a totally seperate piece of equipment that does it's own job?
Does it filter the water in any way? or does it basically suck in water and pumps it out to increase ariation in the water?
Also where abouts in the tank is it recommended? top, middle or bottom of tank?
I plan to have a spray bar with the eheim, so what size powerhead would you recommend so that the fish are not disturbed too much.
Any advice would be great
Thanks in advance
Andy
What exactly is a powerhead? is it an accessory for your filter? is it a totally seperate piece of equipment that does it's own job?
Does it filter the water in any way? or does it basically suck in water and pumps it out to increase ariation in the water?
Also where abouts in the tank is it recommended? top, middle or bottom of tank?
I plan to have a spray bar with the eheim, so what size powerhead would you recommend so that the fish are not disturbed too much.
Any advice would be great
Thanks in advance
Andy








