proton
Fish Crazy
hi guys,
well i have decided to make my own tank, i want to fit it into a corner in my lounge it can only be 33" in lenght max and width 18" max. How high should I make the tank? I wanted to make it about 33" in height too (a square tank), is that too high, can I go higher? give me your opinion guys. I can get a custom tank for around £120 and stand for £150.
well i have decided to make my own tank, i want to fit it into a corner in my lounge it can only be 33" in lenght max and width 18" max. How high should I make the tank? I wanted to make it about 33" in height too (a square tank), is that too high, can I go higher? give me your opinion guys. I can get a custom tank for around £120 and stand for £150.


![Daily Memes [Aquatic and non-Aquatic Memes]](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_36d8525a37edb207.webp)





