What Guppies Give You Thre Best Colour For Ur Tank?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kooshty-dude

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi guys since i have me new 160 litre tank (3ft) i have moved the fish out of the 60 litre(2ft) tank to it so i was thinking of turning that tank into a guppy tank and i was thinking what guppys give you a good colour in the tank

i have an electric blue male in mine and hes bright and colourful. just a thought. :good:

I would think you'd want a variety of colors for contrast. Unless you have a color preference, then getting a big group of the same color will definately give a good overall "pop" of color to your tank. Also get a solid colored background... most people will recommend dark colors like, dark blue or black... but I like my light blue background. So really to each his own.

na i wont a veriaty of colours in mine that electric blue one sounds col u got a pic of him/her carnt remeber what you said

i LOVE cobra guppies, come in yellow and blue from what i've seen and they're always so nice and shiny. i also always liked the orange delta guppies, mostly orange with some white, they really really stand out in a tank since their whole bodies are basically orange. :wub:

this is my blue electric male :) soz not a very clear pic but u can see the colour :)

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 26
I love moscow blues and when u see loads of males together their stunning

200682522449_Moscow_blue.JPG

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back