What Frustrates You Most

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Apart from the "smartass" that knows it all, I think I am mostly irritated when someone (remotely in my presence) talks about "Chinese fighters or CHiclids" instead of Siamese fighters or Cichlids..... What pees you off???

When little kids go NEMO and DORI!! I feel like smashing their faces in especially when they say it to fish that dont look anything like them :lol: I also dont like people who are try to lowball you and act like you need their business to keep going. I think ignorance is the thing that pisses me off most, like this conversation

"Why do you think my fish are dying"
"you didnt cycle your tank"
"But last time i had fish i didnt cycle it"
"I think you got lucky last time then"
"it worked for me before so im going to stick with my method"

Edit: I was joking about smashing kids faces in just to let you guys know

when you asked someone aN easy question and they go and say something about your stocking when it has nothing to do with my stocking!

Bad day, Ludwig? :flowers:

when you asked someone aN easy question and they go and say something about your stocking when it has nothing to do with my stocking!

You should really get some more Cories...JK :p

People who come on here asking for help, but then totally ignore it.

I'll second that one. Some of them go so far as to ask the question again in another forum hoping for someone else to tell them that '100 fish in a ten gallon is a good idea'.

Yay! :thumbs: You should start up a fish store down there...

Im afraid Im most irritated by teenage know-it-alls who obviously are too slimy/clever/BLOODY ANNOYING for their own good. AHHHHH!!! Go to a park, get drunk, be normal!

No offence to nice teenageers, but dont guess if you dont know, dont argue if you are wrong, and accept that just sometimes, you dont know best.

im a teenager!!! :lol: i hate the nemo thing and people that DO NOT research before they buy. there is always at least one or two posts a week saying ID my plec, and its a common being kept in a 20G tank! before you buy a fish you should:

check the size it grows to (minimal tank size etc)
check if its agressive etc
check to see if it will eat plants
check to see that is IS ACTUALLY the fish advertised! (lfs get it wrong!)
check what type of water stats it likes: E.G ph, temp etc.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back