mwood2
Fish Addict
Well I managed to find a pet store that will take a lot of my fry. I may also see if they can take some other fish but I dont know what I should give and what I should buy in there place. I have a 10 Gallon Tank being set up and I have the following fish I need to sort through.
2 Oto
2 ADF
1 Molly
13 Molly Fry
2 Dwarf (coral) Platy
1 Red Platy
1 Green Cory
I am thinking of returning the 2 Dwarf Platy or 1 Red Platy and keeping 1-2 Molly Fry. With that my Stocking would be:
2 Oto
2 ADF
1 Molly
2 Molly Fry
1 Red Platy
with that final stocking would I still be able to add anything or am I pretty much stocked there?
2 Oto
2 ADF
1 Molly
13 Molly Fry
2 Dwarf (coral) Platy
1 Red Platy
1 Green Cory
I am thinking of returning the 2 Dwarf Platy or 1 Red Platy and keeping 1-2 Molly Fry. With that my Stocking would be:
2 Oto
2 ADF
1 Molly
2 Molly Fry
1 Red Platy
with that final stocking would I still be able to add anything or am I pretty much stocked there?







