Votes: 2 4.7%
  • kilifish

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • cories

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Your choice (please specify)

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
If you go with a Betta, you’ll need to be thinking about RO water to reduce the hardness (I have to mix mine 50/50 with my tap water).

I’m loving Endlers at the moment; small so you can have a fair sized group of them and they love the hard water without any “faffing” 😀

If you go with a Betta, you’ll need to be thinking about RO water to reduce the hardness (I have to mix mine 50/50 with my tap water).

I’m loving Endlers at the moment; small so you can have a fair sized group of them and they love the hard water without any “faffing” 😀
yes
endlers are cool too

For a 10 gallon i would go with a large school of ember tetra or one of the smaller rasbora. The tank is pretty small for guppies (unless you just want a couple of males). Another alternative would be a betta.

Pea puffers, most of what I said still works

Sunset gourami, Betta, Killi, Cory, and many tetras are acidic soft water fishes.

Guppy, Platy, Molly are good fishes for hard water but your tank is way too small.

I would advice a school of 15 micro-fish like Boraras fishes if you can low hardnesses or swarf puffers 1 male 4 females.
Or shrimps :)

Last edited:
Hey guys so I think I have an idea! I will put some of my favorite males from my downstairs guppy tank. Some of my homegrown, favorite males. Maybe 3-4. Thoughts?

Hey guys so I think I have an idea! I will put some of my favorite males from my downstairs guppy tank. Some of my homegrown, favorite males. Maybe 3-4. Thoughts?
Eh, that might work, but that would be the max on that tank. No more stock after that.

Most reactions

Back