What Fish Do I Need To Buy?

bigfish26

New Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2005
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Lowestoft Suffolk, England
Hi,
I used to have a fish tank and keep fish but gave up years ago. But after being round my mates i have relised that i want to start keeping fish again. So i need to know what type of fiash to buy and wot not so any ideas??? please help?
BigFish26
 
Well bigfish26 am i that mate who you went round to get inspiration !!! :P LOL ok in your tank id reccomend:

5 Platies
2 Bristlenoses
10 Corydoras
4 Thick-Lipped Gouramies

P.s i think your tanks around 100 gallons if my guess is coreect so i think that they would eb a good choice!!

bret
 
Well, I guess the first step would be to know what kind of tank set up. Would need to know tank size first of all. Do you have any preferences? What types of fish do you like?

Also, have you read up on Fishless Cycling.
 
Well bigfish26 am i that mate who you went round to get inspiration !!! :P LOL ok in your tank id reccomend:

5 Platies
2 Bristlenoses
10 Corydoras
4 Thick-Lipped Gouramies

P.s i think your tanks around 100 gallons if my guess is coreect so i think that they would eb a good choice!!

bret


I don't see a tank size given -_- Am I missing something?
 
Well bigfish26 am i that mate who you went round to get inspiration !!! :P LOL ok in your tank id reccomend:

5 Platies
2 Bristlenoses
10 Corydoras
4 Thick-Lipped Gouramies

P.s i think your tanks around 100 gallons if my guess is coreect so i think that they would eb a good choice!!

bret


I don't see a tank size given -_- Am I missing something?

Check bold things please:P !!
 
I was reading BigFishs post for tank size. I didn't realize you had actually seen the tank. Was just wondering where you guess the tank size from as it isn't in the post or in the profile.
 
aaron i reckon on your wages you could get all the stuff you need ina bout 2 months with quitea bit elft over :)
 
my tank size is about 2ft wide by 18 inches dunno about gallons
Yeah but my dad said he would help me out with money and that but yeah i can pay for it with some of my money.
 
oo im sorry aaron i thoguht you meant your massive tank oo ill have to recalculate now *runs to labwith calculator*

ok i reckon you could get away with:

5 corydoras
1 pair thick lipped gouramies
5 harlequin rasboras
and that would look quite good
 

Most reactions

Back
Top