What Fish Are These.

timbruun

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Alberta, Canada
The first 3 pictures I was told they are saulosi but I just want to make sure. The ones in the middle of the picture that is. I know there are yellow labs in there too. The fourth picture I have no idea what it is and I'm hoping that someone can tell me. The big guy that's dark colored.
Thanks in advance.


img1515.jpg


img1516.jpg


img1517p.jpg


img1518sa.jpg
 
The first pic looks like you have yellow labs and some Saulosi. It also looks like you have a male johannii. The final picture, the dark cichlid you describe is a Male Convict Cichlid.

HTH
 
pic 1
Pretty sure the yellow cichlids are female saulosi
pic 2
Looks like a melanochromis maingano,
pic 3 Convict
 
I'm in the middle of laying all my rocks and what not in the tank. Newly set up tank. African cichlids wasn't a choice. It was either take them with the tank or they will be euthanized.... So for now they'll have to be happy in there together.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top