What Does Everyones Family Think Of Your Fish Addiction/hobby

The only one in my family who is really interested in fish keeping is my dad (Teuchter on here) as he keeps cichlids. Anyone else? Not an interest at all...Especially the fiance, he thinks fish are pointless :(

I'm sorry that your fiance thinks that fish are pointless...that's not cool. :no:

-FHM

I know :( But hey, just means I won't have to consult him when I want to buy bigger tanks! :D

I know how that goes...and I am not even married yet...just engaged!...lol....

I guess that's a plus!

-FHM

I'm just engaged too...Can't wait to see his face when we move in together once we're married and I tell him I'm buying more tanks!
 
The only one in my family who is really interested in fish keeping is my dad (Teuchter on here) as he keeps cichlids. Anyone else? Not an interest at all...Especially the fiance, he thinks fish are pointless :(

I'm sorry that your fiance thinks that fish are pointless...that's not cool. :no:

-FHM

I know :( But hey, just means I won't have to consult him when I want to buy bigger tanks! :D

I know how that goes...and I am not even married yet...just engaged!...lol....

I guess that's a plus!

-FHM

I'm just engaged too...Can't wait to see his face when we move in together once we're married and I tell him I'm buying more tanks!

Should try to take a picture...lol....it will be priceless! :hyper:

-FHM
 
it's an equal love between me and my wife and my son has some input too.as far as the rest of my family they think our fish tanks are pretty cool.
 
<--------- Is not allowed anymore tanks :(.


My parents always ask how much I have spent on new fish.........
I think they are starting to get use to it, cuz they do not bother me about it as much as they use to.
 
The only one in my family who is really interested in fish keeping is my dad (Teuchter on here) as he keeps cichlids. Anyone else? Not an interest at all...Especially the fiance, he thinks fish are pointless :(

I'm sorry that your fiance thinks that fish are pointless...that's not cool. :no:

-FHM

I know :( But hey, just means I won't have to consult him when I want to buy bigger tanks! :D

I know how that goes...and I am not even married yet...just engaged!...lol....

I guess that's a plus!

-FHM

I'm just engaged too...Can't wait to see his face when we move in together once we're married and I tell him I'm buying more tanks!

Should try to take a picture...lol....it will be priceless! :hyper:

-FHM

Haha! I shall try, just for you! :P
 
Two tanks is enough!

'But mooooooommmmm, i have the money..'
You ahve two tanks already what more do you want?!


My friends?

Well if you look in my yearbook.

Kevin ____
Birthday : Apr. 14
Birthdate : --
Nicknames : Fishboy, Jason
Hobbies : Fishkeeping.

yep.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top