What Do You Think?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

well living in mucky water sounds rather pants lol

sure he will be fine in cycling if you keep a eye on everything :good:

ash

still doing the qualifying week on day 4 at the min so if everything is good by the weekend then ill go to the fish shop see if they have any cockatoo cichlid or my girlfriend saw a guppy she liked with a rainbow tail if there are any of those ill surprise her and get one or two :)

cockatoo cichlid are top of my list though :good:

You got any plans yet??

Ash

still doing the qualifying week on day 4 at the min so if everything is good by the weekend then ill go to the fish shop see if they have any cockatoo cichlid or my girlfriend saw a guppy she liked with a rainbow tail if there are any of those ill surprise her and get one or two :)

cockatoo cichlid are top of my list though :good:

You got any plans yet??

Ash

cool, being new ive not heard of them but will have a look at them myself, just out of interest.
im not sure yet. im hoping to get two or three nice shoals of small fish like minnows. id like some ideas of small tightly shoaling fish if any one has some ideas.

minnows?????? have a word with yourself steve.. :lol: ( for anyone that likes minnows.. feel free to have a dig.. skin like a rhino i have :lol: )

minnows?????? have a word with yourself steve.. :lol: ( for anyone that likes minnows.. feel free to have a dig.. skin like a rhino i have :lol: )

:hyper: thanks for my 1st laugh of the day "sort yourself out steve" haha. do you think someone who likes minnow can handle a dig like that. :-( :-( im telling my mum of you!

PS whats wronge with minnow, they are pretttyy! ha

:hyper: thanks for my 1st laugh of the day "sort yourself out steve" haha. do you think someone who likes minnow can handle a dig like that. :-( :-( im telling my mum of you!

wahey.gif
:lol:
my mums bigger than your mum :p

yeah pretty indeed.... pretty boring :lol: maybe you`d like a few guppies with those ?? *snigger*
oh im gonner get battered for that :lol:

wahey.gif
:lol:
my mums bigger than your mum :p

yeah pretty indeed.... pretty boring :lol: maybe you`d like a few guppies with those ?? *snigger*
oh im gonner get battered for that :lol:

what as boring as 2 fat orange lumps sitting in a tank looking out like they would rather be dead, the type to own a oscar tends to make the oscars eating habbits
look like a tea party at the queens.

lmao XD

tetra are shoaling fish and very pretty there are loads of types too not just neon

but yeah check cockatoo cichlid out very pretty imo :)

Ash

p.s with some tetra there is a 6 month rule where you let the tank mature for 6 months before adding them for the best chance of survival

Most reactions

Back