What Do You Think....

I was thinking about a huge hunk a wood actually.It would be something very simple and natural (my style) :D

oooh, would be cool if you did manage to do it... :hyper:

What do you think you'd stock it with? I think it would look great with quite a few plecs... could probably even have gibbis. :drool:
 
I was thinking about a huge hunk a wood actually.It would be something very simple and natural (my style) :D

oooh, would be cool if you did manage to do it... :hyper:

What do you think you'd stock it with? I think it would look great with quite a few plecs... could probably even have gibbis. :drool:

Gosh I wouldn't know!!!! (I'm a total fish virgin!!! I just like the purdy one's! :hyper: )
I would like a shoal of something and a couple of centrepieces.
 
If you are going to block the passage, why not put the tank almost all the way across but leave a few inches at one end. Run the filter and wiring up to the tank at that end and have both sides open for enjoyment. The tank stand could be enclosed with a panel to get underneath where the filter and all your tools could be located. The end result would be a tank just short of the size of the opening that could be enjoyed from either side.
 
That's the idea I had. I wanted to block it up completely, but hubby didn't want to lose the light, so having a 2 sided tank means I wont really loose too much light. But......................I got to get some quotes first..
 

Most reactions

Back
Top