What Do You Think....

Helen G

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Cheshire
I was sat last night when all of a sudden I had a thought (yes painful) which started me thinking (extremely painful....like childbirth)

I have an arch in my house that leads through to the dining room. I have always wanted to block it up, but didn't want to lose any light by doing so.

What if I turned it into a big 2 sided tank?



What do you think? The tank itself would be about 4x4.5x3.
 
I think it's a great idea Helen and a perfect excuse to get another tank!
 
oh yes, thats a fab space too,
wish i was in your predicament.... has the pain stopped now?or is this going to be your 72 hour labour job?? lol... let us know what you decide,i think you should go for it!!

shelagh xxxx
 
I think I'm going to have to see how much the tank will cost me first. Also I will probably have to buy himself another motorbike for him to agree, buy hey............

I would really love it to go all the way to the floor, about 6 foot deep...............sigh
 
The idea looks good on paper... but is it that practical?

if it's 6ft tall, it's not going to be easy to clean and near impossible to gravel vac.
 
Let the poor girl dream!
I'd love a 6ft deep tank that's about 20ft long but it's not going to happen anytime soon, I can but dream....;)
 
No, I was just saying I WOULD love, it ain't going to happen, I'm just going to stick to my said measurements
 
looks lovely as it is helen... leave it be would be my opinion x
 
How about having it about 3ft, and then put wood or something across the rest, and have it like... antique-afied. But removable so that you can clean the tank easily.

would look cool, and be practical. :good:
 
I was thinking about a huge hunk a wood actually.It would be something very simple and natural (my style) :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top