What Do You Think Of My New Pair Of Angelfish?

rocknurworld2006

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Aberdeen
what do you think of these?

male:
P4100008.jpg


female:
P4100014.jpg
 
They are lovely :)

I have 4 in my tank and they are so inquisitive, swimming up to you when you come to the tank and following you around the room.

Are you hoping that your pair will breed?
 
Hi. Yes they are lovely fair play. I have a marble angel, and one other angel I will need identifying when I can find my digital camera! Nice fish for sure

Emma
 
how do you tell which is male and which is female? i have a very lone angel and am hoping to get it a 'friend'
 
hello everyone if i breed the fish will i hav to nuture the babies(i dont no the proper name)lol in a particular way


hello everyone if i breed the fish will i hav to nuture the babies(i dont no the proper name)lol in a particular way


hello everyone if i breed the fish will i hav to nuture the babies(i dont no the proper name)lol in a particular way
 

Most reactions

Back
Top