What Do You Prefer?

what do you prefer?

  • sucker loach

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • swordtail

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • catfish

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • serpae tetra

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sailfins

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • guppy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zebra danios

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • black widows (fish haha)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • african dwarf frog

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • african clawed frog

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • conga tetras

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mollies

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • endlers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • goodieds

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • snackheads

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

gremlin

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Points
0
make a decision on one we are doing little survey
 
Well, I went with catfish but I prefer African Cichlids and more specifically mbuna. :nod:
 
I say catfish but what kind there are over 2,000 fish that are in the catfish family. So what ones are we talking about?
 
I voted for catfish but my favorites are the corydoras species.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top