What do you feed your skunk Corys?

jiffy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I just bought some skunk cory cats to be my "clean up crew" in my 10g tank. The LFS said they will eat the stuff that falls to the bottom, and to feed bloodworms once in a while and the skunks will eat those too.

I do not want to let these fish just eat what the others don't. So, what do you feed your skunk corys to make sure they get the proper food and nutrients?

I put in some sinking golfish pellets today and some Tetramin. I feed Tetramin every day. Yesterday I fed just bloodworms.

also mine does not like Hikari Sinking Wafers ,dunno why ? but then i turn with JBL ,they adore it. any other foods they liked ???

Mine like algae tabs, freeze dried insect tabs, bloodworms and whatever is left over by those greedy gourami!

Hi jiffy :)

All those foods are good for your cory, but they are especially fond of the live or frozen worms. It's best if you can give them a somewhat balanced diet heavy on the meat. Include some algae wafers or spirulina disks and some flake or pelleted foods too. Freeze dried tubifex worms are handy to have on hand for those times you might not be able to get the frozen or live ones. :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back