What did i just bought?

Ladykelly

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I fell in love with the look of tiger shrimp and decided to add a few to my tank. Only issue is because of the pandemic big al only had 3 that I'm pretty sure are female....there was a 4th in the tank but it DOESN'T look like a tiger...... but I think it is a male. There is 4 small tanks link together im pretty sure if the shrimp wanted to they can easily jump into the other tanks. 1st tank is jades I believe 2nd is the tiger shrimp, 3rd red crystals and 4th I believe are emeralds. The mystery shrimp that I bought is like a blue red.... I will try to take a picture... I just want to know because if it is or isnt a caridina sigh I have to figure out how to find these girls a male....which isnt easy right now. I will try to take a picture of the little bugger but he dont sit still.....plus the picture don't show you the weird colour he is. You probably tell me it's a wild shrimp but I don't think it is.... btw what does a red crystal and tiger shrimp babies look like? I'm wondering if one of its parents a red crystal and other tiger?

PheonixKingZ

Fish Gatherer
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Guys, this thread has got way of hand. Please get back to the original topic...

OP
L

Ladykelly

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm not good with pictures. Best I can do