xXchelleXx
New Member
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2008
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi there, I'm Chelle and new to the forum.
I was wondering if some body could help me please. I have this strang horrible bug looking creature in my tropical fish tank, it kind of reminds me of a cricket but black with 6 legs, big horrible eyes and I noticed the other day it shed a shell or skin thing. I am guessing this as come from a plant or something but I am quite freaked out by it. Does anyone know what this could be and if its dangerours at all.
Thanks in advance.
Chelle
x
I was wondering if some body could help me please. I have this strang horrible bug looking creature in my tropical fish tank, it kind of reminds me of a cricket but black with 6 legs, big horrible eyes and I noticed the other day it shed a shell or skin thing. I am guessing this as come from a plant or something but I am quite freaked out by it. Does anyone know what this could be and if its dangerours at all.
Thanks in advance.
Chelle
x







