What Can I Do?

Jpmc™

Fish Crazy
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Watching fish.
Well, my tank is kind of boring to me, last week I did some changes, with taking out the castle and small plant and adding a large plant.

I want to spiffy up my tank a little bit.

Current stuff inside:

1 Cavish thing
1 Very large plant
3 Small/Medium rocks.
1 Very crappy done in 10 minutes that looks like it was done by a kindergardener background.
I also have super fancy awful acrylic rocks, which thank god is going to be gone in a little while an exchanged with gravel.
And of course the fishys.
 
If the goldfish are in the tank I would remove all the ornaments, so the fish have room to move with being in a small tank.
 
If the goldfish are in the tank I would remove all the ornaments, so the fish have room to move with being in a small tank.

agreed get a bigger tank or a pond
or take the goldfish back redo the tank with some tropicals
 

Most reactions

Back
Top