What Can I Add Now

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
ok so I just changed from gravel to sand in my gf's tank. While I'm doing this I put the Molly into my 5 Gallon. Yes its over stocking right now but its only for a day or 2 and once I'm done I will move one of my fish into the tank. What I want to know is what should I move over?

I'm just waiting for the sand to settle. I also want the best possible combination that allows me to add more fish/etc to one of the tanks. Both tanks are cycled and ready to go. Also what would you suggest for tank mates on said arrangement.

I made this new topic since my last one was asking how to change to sand but thats been solved.
 
xD mwood, what is this your 2nd thread about this? :)

Shrimps. they're awesome. Amanos/Cherries, try them.

aww, when are you getting your new tank? ):
 
new tank will be in next week or 2. It will be around 30 gallons. I just want to work with the 2 tanks I have for now but am looking. Since at the moment one 5 gallon is empty I need to think about who I should move into it, as well as it payday today.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top