What Are You Listening To?

E is for Extinction by Thousand Foot Krutch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxXg5Z0JbnY

This is a great song, very talented musicians.
 
some Hexstatic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k7i7iz-dLM

http://youtu.be/Wu8VEN4K83o
 
"Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Belair. In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool and all shootin some b ball outside of school. When a couple of guys they were up to no good, started makin trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mum got scared and said you moving with your aunty and uncle in Belair."​

I really can't be bothered to type the rest but you get the idea... Fresh Prince Of Belair.
 
Love Is Noise - The Verve.

Say Something - James

Ada - The National



iTunes Shuffle you are brilliant!
 
the official rock 100 on 4music ... currently play Metalica Enter Sandman .... oh yes :lol: :devil: :band:
 
I do love all sorts of American music. Bet most of you have not heard much like this..............



Well maybe you heard these guys do it?

 
one of the best solos in the world!
@ 3.00
 
I was always partial to this. Wanted to post the first tune but heck- have the whole thing.

And if you folks who listen don't get it, then you don't deserve to have ears.

ALLMAN BROTHERS "At Fillmore East" - Full Remastered Album -
Recorded March 12 - 13 1971 at Fillmore East, New York.



R.I.P. Duane Oct. 29, 1971.
 
This one is a real gift


The Million Dollar Quartet ...(Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins, Jerry Lee Lewis And Johnny Cash)




 

Most reactions

Back
Top