TwoTankAmin29 Fish Maniac Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 7,602 Reaction score 4,851 Points 113 Location USA- NY Mar 30, 2011 #1,381 Now I know I must be old, I have never heard of most of the names/songs I have seen listed in this thread. Oh well, that's
Now I know I must be old, I have never heard of most of the names/songs I have seen listed in this thread. Oh well, that's
Carlovel1 & Oddballs Joined May 20, 2010 Messages 4,675 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Apr 2, 2011 #1,382 [youtube]http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A[/youtube]
simonas stuck between a rock and a fish tank Fish of the Month 🌟 Joined May 4, 2004 Messages 6,671 Reaction score 438 Points 83 Location Wirral UK Apr 2, 2011 #1,383 just had John Frusciante on in car Shadows Collide with people
S StandbySetting Fish Aficionado Joined Apr 1, 2011 Messages 4,383 Reaction score 203 Points 63 Location Void Apr 2, 2011 #1,384 Currently: Paranoid - Black Sabbath Next: Don't look back in anger - Oasis
Carlovel1 & Oddballs Joined May 20, 2010 Messages 4,675 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Apr 3, 2011 #1,385 Shakira-Laundry Service, one of my favourite albums
TwoTankAmin29 Fish Maniac Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 7,602 Reaction score 4,851 Points 113 Location USA- NY Apr 3, 2011 #1,386 Sloppy Drunk
Tokis-Phoenix ^_^ Joined Mar 17, 2005 Messages 9,869 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Southampton Apr 18, 2011 #1,387 Perfume- Nee [youtube]http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcnTOwZj7D0[/youtube]
TwoTankAmin29 Fish Maniac Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 7,602 Reaction score 4,851 Points 113 Location USA- NY Apr 19, 2011 #1,388 Who says there is no good music coming out of the UK? Who says there is no good music coming out of the UK?
Who says there is no good music coming out of the UK? Who says there is no good music coming out of the UK?
james_fish Chuck, Leader Of Ze People. Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 2,029 Reaction score 4 Points 38 Location UK Apr 20, 2011 #1,389 I listen to too much chart stuff these days! Need sort myself out, where's my Urban Hymns album at. James.
I listen to too much chart stuff these days! Need sort myself out, where's my Urban Hymns album at. James.
TwoTankAmin29 Fish Maniac Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 7,602 Reaction score 4,851 Points 113 Location USA- NY Apr 20, 2011 #1,390 I am still old-
catfishblues Fish Crazy Joined Mar 9, 2011 Messages 237 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location California, USA Apr 22, 2011 #1,391 pink floyd- wish you were here
TwoTankAmin29 Fish Maniac Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 7,602 Reaction score 4,851 Points 113 Location USA- NY Apr 26, 2011 #1,392
TwoTankAmin29 Fish Maniac Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 7,602 Reaction score 4,851 Points 113 Location USA- NY Apr 30, 2011 #1,393 Well this is a fish site, so shouldn't some of us be listening to fish music?
TwoTankAmin29 Fish Maniac Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 7,602 Reaction score 4,851 Points 113 Location USA- NY May 5, 2011 #1,394 Dang- I was alive in 1968?
ian plant your tank Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Oct 12, 2009 Messages 8,354 Reaction score 5 Points 36 Location Lincoln uk May 6, 2011 #1,395 Put your hand on your heart - Joze Gonzalez